How Chiropractic Helps
Learn More About How Chiropractic Helps
Here is an insight into how chiropractic helps. Our aim is to help with initial pain management by addressing restrictions of joint function, alleviating pressure on the nervous system and facilitating relaxation of muscle tension. To achieve lasting results we offer supportive care including strategies to minimise the chance of injury reoccurrence. Chiropractors commonly see the following conditions:
- Acute low back pain (sudden, sharp, or restrictive)
- Chronic low back pain (persistent)
- Acute neck pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Slipped disc
- Brain fog (lack of mental clarity where associated with dysfunction of the uppermost joint of the neck)
- Radiculopathy (compressed nerve causing: pins & needles, tingling, numbness, burning, weakness, heaviness or other abnormal sensations)
- Back pain associated with pregnancy
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Cervicogenic dizziness (dizziness caused by dysfunction of structures in the neck)
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (jaw joint)
- Extremity joint conditions (knees, ankles, wrists etc.)
- Sciatica (leg pain caused by a pinched nerve in the back)
Unsure if chiropractic is for you? Why not call us a request a call-back from our Chiropractor.
This telephone consultation will enable our Chiropractor to direct you to the best course of action, whether that is a full chiropractic assessment, a visit to the GP, or another type of treatment. We will endeavour to do the call-back consultation on the same day.
Alternatively, request a call back from our Chiropractor to answer your queries.